Our Design Blog
Learn about new designs and what goes on behind the curtains to create new products and styles as well as features of other handmade crafts. It's all about creativity and imagining something beautiful. So read on to find tutorials, free resources, new products and so much more!
- Sweet Halloween Garland (10/10/2017) - Well, I’m back this week with more Halloween fun, it’s the best holiday of the year so prepared to be spammed with it until it’s over! This week I set up a free, sugary-themed garland with little candy corns, adorable bats, pumpkins, and lots of stripes. It’s a fun, easy decoration that adds a little […]
- Seasonal Price Tags for Small Businesses (10/3/2017) - Another request I received was price tag designs for small businesses to use at craft shows and whatnot. I figure this is great time for them right before the holidays when a lot of craft shows will take place and shops are gearing up for autumn and winter. This set includes two designs, one with […]
- DIY Paper Pumpkins (9/26/2017) - Hello all, I am back from break and ready for fall– I get the general consensus from talking to others that everyone else is as well! It’s time for those orange and red hues, those sweet spice smells, and, of course, pumpkins. I have some growing in my backyard right now, hopefully the heat doesn’t […]
- Pineapple Wall Art Design (8/28/2017) - As summer is ending and my husband and I are getting ready to visit Maui, I thought it would be fun to do one last tribute to those summer days with a pineapple wall art design. I love pineapple even though I’m somewhat allergic to it– but it’s worth the bit of mouth numbing once […]
- Labor Day Promotion Tool (8/21/2017) - Recently, Etsy launched their new sales dashboard with more ways to create promotions for your shop. The first big featured sale will be for this coming Labor Day so I thought it’d be a great time to add another shop promotion template with a Labor Day theme. It features a background photo of an American […]