Our Design Blog
Learn about new designs and what goes on behind the curtains to create new products and styles as well as features of other handmade crafts. It's all about creativity and imagining something beautiful. So read on to find tutorials, free resources, new products and so much more!
- Gilded Mini Note Cards (8/14/2017) - Whether it’s to say thank you or just a small note, I think the old form of note writing still has the most personal touch. It’s always something special when you get a hand written card as opposed to a quick email or text! I decided this week to run with this and make mini […]
- Back to School Bookmarks (8/7/2017) - Around here it’s already time to go back to school– it’s crazy! I swear when I was a kid the summers seemed longer, we’d get out at the very beginning of June and then wouldn’t go back until the week before September. Anyhow, I thought it might be fun to add some printable bookmarks to […]
- Small Business Labels (8/1/2017) - This week’s post is another one for all of the small businesses out there. I reached out and asked around what small businesses would want in terms of graphics and one idea was thank you labels. I wanted to make something simple, clean, and elegant. I also wanted to create something that both had a […]
- Find Your Sunshine (7/24/2017) - I decided to add some cheery, colorful wall art on this rainy, summer day. I wanted to create something to remind us to stay positive and even when it is hard– to always search for that silver lining. Today’s post include a free wall art design for you to print and use wherever you’d like! […]
- Watercolor Mermaid Stickers (7/17/2017) - This week I decided to ride along the mermaid wave and add some watercolor-style stickers! After all, what kid doesn’t love stickers? I know I used to put them on everything and had a whole book of my favorite ones when I was a kid. These DIY printable mermaid stickers are great to pass out […]