Refunds & exchanges are not accepted for the following, unless they arrive damaged or defective:
• Custom or personalized orders
• Digital downloads
• Items on sale or discounted
Conditions of returns & exchanges:
• Item must not be personalized or customized
• Item must be unused and undamaged in it’s original wrapping
• Buyer must contact La Reveuse Design for a refund/exchange withing 14 days, item(s) must be mailed back within 21 days.
• Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
• Original shipping costs will not be refunded
Buy purchasing a digital design, you are agreeing to the following terms:
• The designs cannot be re-sold or re-distributed as-is in any form (printed or online).
• You are free to use these as you wish in items for your personal use such as but not limited to: scrapbooking, cards, craft projects, etc.
• If using the design for a personal site/social media site, do not use the original file as-is in a way that any viewer can take it and use it as their own.
• While not required, if using online we very much appreciate attribution so that we can bring you and others more designs!
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
• To communicate with you about your order
• To fulfill your order
• For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
• Email newsletters
• All monetary information is not stored within Lareveusedesign.com but through our payment processors, Stripe and/or PayPal.
Custom/Personalized Design Proofing Process:
If you are ordering a custom design or a personalized design such as invitations, you will be able to enter your event details at checkout under “Order Notes”. Once we receive your order, you will receive a digital proof of your design within 2 business days which is your opportunity to look over your design to make sure all of the information is correct and that the layout is to your liking. We are not responsible for any text errors in the information you submit for your card, so please make sure you review your digital proof carefully to ensure that your card is error-free. You must approve your design before it will be sent to printing, not approving your order can result in a delay in your order being completed.
Processing Time & Shipping:
Processing time depends largely on the quantity of the item ordered as well as our current order volume. For orders of a quantity less than 30 printed items, the processing time is generally 3-5 business days. If the order is needed within a short time, it is recommended that you contact us prior to purchasing to ensure we’ll be able to process your order within that time. Shipping time depends on the method selected. We cannot guarantee any ship dates as once it is passed off to USPS, we have no control of how quickly your order will arrive or if any delays occur.
What You Receive:
You will receive digital file(s), the amount depending on what item you purchase. You will not receive anything in the mail nor any physical type of item if you purchase a digital card, these are digital designs only. Once you receive them you can setup your design or print them for whatever craft needs you have either on a personal printer or at a local print shop.
You will receive a physical print of our products, this may include layering or a flat print design depending on which option you selected. It will be mailed to you via the United States Post Office unless otherwise stated on the listing.
Using the digital files:
After downloading the file you will need to unzip it and extract the files. For PC, there should be an option to “extract” the files once you right click it, if not you may need to use an extracting program (for example, “7-Zip”). Once the files are extracted, you can open them and use them in your own design program. PNG files do have a clear background so that they can be layered upon other images. All of the images can be resized to a smaller size if desired, however, expanding the image size can result in distortion. All files are saved as 300 DPI for quality purposes in case you do need to print them. Colors vary from printer to printer, you can print the sample image to see how your printer handles the colors.
Color Variation & Images:
As stated previously, printers do use different color formats so there may be a variation in color. Also, keep in mind that the colors on your screen may appear brighter and more vibrant due to the calibration of your monitor. If you would first like to test print the colors for digital designs, it is recommended to print the sample image of the item you are interested in to make sure you’re happy with how the color prints. Refunds will not be issued due to color variation, but we will do our best to adjust the colors to best suit your needs. If ordering prints, and you need very specific colors or are unsure about the colors, it is recommended to order a sample card to make sure you’re happy with how the designs look.
Image Quality & Copyright Law
Some of our products allow you to use a photo with the design. In order to achieve the best quality, it is recommended that your photo be at least 300 DPI so that it will print clearly. In each item including a photo slot, the dimension of said slot are included, so make sure that your photo is at minimum these dimensions to ensure that no stretching will occur. When photos are printed, blurriness, noise, and saturation are all more noticeable, so make sure that you use a high quality photo that is not red, blurry, or pixelated to achieve the best results. We are not responsible for the quality of your photo.
Make sure than any photo that is submitted you are legally allowed to use. Photos, graphics, or images that are copyrighted by anyone but you cannot be used in our designs as we do not have the rights to use them. This includes, but not limited to, any photography or graphics by Disney, Nickelodeon, etc. For example, you can have a photo of your child with a Disney Princess, in a Disney shirt or even holding Disney toys, but we cannot use imagery such as a picture of a scene from a Disney movie on your item. Keep in mind that just because such imagery is widely available on the internet does not mean that it is free to use.
Printing Our Products
Depending on how you print your item, you may need/want a trim. All items initially come without trims as not everyone wants them. If you do need a trim on your file, let us know what size trim is needed (if you’re printing/cutting elsewhere, you may want to ask, generally between 0.1″ – 0.25″), and we’d be happy to setup the file for you. Some printers also ask that you use PDF files vs JPEG for quality purposes, again, just let us know and we can change the file for you.
If you are a small business purchasing a design (free designs are not available for commercial use) to use in your products, by purchasing our products you agree to the following terms:
• You will not resell the designs as is nor claim them as your own.
• You may incorporate the purchased designs in commercial products for small business ONLY, up to 500 times. If you would like to use the design(s) in your product more than that, please contact us
• For larger businesses: if you see a design you like whether it be a pattern, card, or digital art and you would like to sell it through your company, please contact us .
• The designs purchased by small businesses can only make up 25% of your completed product. For example, you may NOT make a card completely of our designs and then proceed to sell it as your own.